Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
+4000 produkter i 30 byer
100% sikker betaling
Du kan føle deg 100 % trygg når du gjennomfører ditt kjøp på vår side
Betal i Norske kroner
Du betaler med norske kroner og slipper skjulte avgifter
Hvorfor bestille hos oss?
Informasjon om stedDra musepekeren over bildet for å forstørre
1. Løvenes Konge: Londonpå Lyceum Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - søn, 4 okt 2020
Fra kr 411
2. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - lør, 19 sep 2020
Fra kr 230
3. Thriller Livepå Lyric Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - søn, 26 apr 2020
Fra kr 385
4. Wickedpå Apollo Victoria Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - fre, 20 nov 2020
Fra kr 321
5. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - lør, 7 mar 2020
Fra kr 293
6. White Christmaspå Dominion Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - lør, 4 jan 2020
Fra kr 472
7. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - lør, 4 apr 2020
Fra kr 348
8. School of Rockpå Gillian Lynne Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - søn, 5 apr 2020
Fra kr 230
9. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - lør, 27 jun 2020
Fra kr 564
10. Everybody's Talking About Jamiepå Apollo Theatre, fre, 22 nov 2019 - lør, 29 aug 2020
Fra kr 531
The Man in the White Suit
Stephen Mangan and Kara Tointon return to the West End to star in the world premiere of the classic Ealing comedy The Man in the White Suit, adapted and directed by Sean Foley - now at West End in London!
Hva kan jeg forvente?
When Sidney Stratton (Stephen Mangan) invents a fabric that never gets dirty and never wears out, manufacturers and trades unions are terrified by the threat it poses to their industry and their jobs. Only Daphne (Kara Tointon) the mill owner’s daughter, shows Sidney any support as his world gradually falls apart before he finds love.
This fast-moving comedy reunites Stephen Mangan and Sean Foley who also created the Olivier award-winning production Jeeves and Wooster. Stephen Mangan’s many stage appearances include The Birthday Party, Jeeves and Wooster and The Norman Conquests, for which he received a Tony nomination. His many screen credits include the lead as Sean in Episodes for the BBC, and for the Bafta winning Green Wing. Sean Foley’s many productions include most recently in the West End, The Dresser, The Miserand The Painkiller. He is a double Olivier award-winner and has recently appointed as the next Artistic Director at Birmingham Rep. For The Man in the White Suit, he joins forces with Designer Michael Taylor, with whom he also created The Ladykillers.
Kara Tointon’s stage credits include Olivia in Twelfth Night for the RSC, Ayckbourn’s Relatively Speaking, and Absent Friends, and as Eliza in Pygmalion. Adapted and directed by Sean Foley. Based on the play “The Flower Within the Bud” by Roger MacDougall and Screenplay by Roger MacDougall, John Dighton and Alexander Mackendrick. By special arrangement with Studio Canal.