100% sikker betaling
Betal i Norske kroner
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Hvorfor bestille hos oss?
Informasjon om sted
1. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - lør, 19 sep 2020
Fra kr 226
2. Løvenes Konge: Londonpå Lyceum Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - søn, 5 jul 2020
Fra kr 401
3. Thriller Livepå Lyric Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - søn, 26 apr 2020
Fra kr 375
4. Les Misérablespå Sondheim Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - lør, 17 okt 2020
Fra kr 226
5. The Book of Mormonpå Prince of Wales Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - lør, 2 mai 2020
Fra kr 286
6. Matilda the Musicalpå Cambridge Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - søn, 20 des 2020
Fra kr 286
7. Wickedpå Apollo Victoria Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - lør, 28 nov 2020
Fra kr 306
8. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - lør, 17 okt 2020
Fra kr 338
9. Musikalen "9 to 5"på Savoy Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - lør, 23 mai 2020
Fra kr 288
10. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, tir, 28 jan 2020 - lør, 27 jun 2020
Fra kr 563
Kunene and the King
Dette er helt nytt produkt som kan bestilles nå. Mer informasjon er på vei, så kom tilbake snart!
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
Hva kan jeg forvente?
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.