Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
+4000 produkter i 30 byer
100% sikker betaling
Du kan føle deg 100 % trygg når du gjennomfører ditt kjøp på vår side
Betal i Norske kroner
Du betaler med norske kroner og slipper skjulte avgifter
Hvorfor bestille hos oss?
Informasjon om stedDra musepekeren over bildet for å forstørre
1. Pretty Woman: Musikalenpå Piccadilly Theatre, tor, 13 feb 2020 - fre, 20 nov 2020
Fra kr 1,599
2. Luisa Millerpå Coliseum Theatre, ons, 12 feb 2020 - fre, 6 mar 2020
Fra kr 176
3. Be More Chillpå The Other Palace, tor, 20 feb 2020 - søn, 3 mai 2020
Fra kr 835
4. Carmenpå Coliseum Theatre, ons, 29 jan 2020 - tor, 27 feb 2020
Fra kr 321
5. Madam Butterflypå Coliseum Theatre, ons, 26 feb 2020 - fre, 17 apr 2020
Fra kr 321
6. Crystal Pite & Jonathon Young - Kidd Pivot - Revisorpå Sadler's Wells, tir, 3 mar 2020 - tor, 5 mar 2020
Fra kr 256
7. City of Angelspå Garrick Theatre, fre, 6 mar 2020 - lør, 5 sep 2020
Fra kr 289
8. Luzia - Cirque du Soleilpå Royal Albert Hall, søn, 12 jan 2020 - søn, 1 mar 2020
Fra kr 1,120
9. Le Corsaire - English National Balletpå Coliseum Theatre, ons, 8 jan 2020 - tir, 14 jan 2020
Fra kr 234
10. The Marriage of Figaropå Coliseum Theatre, lør, 14 mar 2020 - lør, 18 apr 2020
Fra kr 321
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Hva kan jeg forvente?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Hvordan fungerer det?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.