100% sikker betaling
Betal i Norske kroner
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Hvorfor bestille hos oss?
Informasjon om sted
1. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heavenpå Heaven, fre, 7 feb 2020 - lør, 30 mai 2020
Fra kr 251
2. Dear Evan Hansenpå Noel Coward Theatre, fre, 31 jan 2020 - lør, 30 mai 2020
Fra kr 722
3. Faulty Towers The Dining Experiencepå Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury, fre, 31 jan 2020 - søn, 3 mai 2020
Fra kr 835
4. Musikalen SIXpå Arts Theatre, tir, 4 feb 2020 - ons, 27 jan 2021
Fra kr 313
5. The Prince of Egyptpå Dominion Theatre, ons, 5 feb 2020 - lør, 12 sep 2020
Fra kr 763
6. Luisa Millerpå Coliseum Theatre, ons, 12 feb 2020 - fre, 6 mar 2020
Fra kr 320
7. Michael Keegan-Dolan - Teac Damsa - MAMpå Sadler's Wells, ons, 5 feb 2020 - fre, 7 feb 2020
Fra kr 255
8. Eric & Ernpå Duke of York's Theatre, søn, 2 feb 2020 - søn, 9 feb 2020
Fra kr 255
9. Opera Undonepå Trafalgar Studio Two, ons, 5 feb 2020 - lør, 7 mar 2020
Fra kr 320
10. No Sweatpå Pleasance Theatre, tir, 4 feb 2020 - lør, 29 feb 2020
Fra kr 192
Dette er helt nytt produkt som kan bestilles nå. Mer informasjon er på vei, så kom tilbake snart!
Ben Elton brings his critically acclaimed and much adored BBC sitcom UPSTART CROW to its natural home, the stage, with an all-new comic play set to delight London’s West End. Starring David Mitchell, once more donning the bald wig and bardish coddling pouch in his iconic characterisation of Will Shakespeare and Gemma Whelan as the sweet and fragrant Kate.
Hva kan jeg forvente?
‘Tis 1605 and England’s greatest playwright is in trouble. Will Shakespeare has produced just two plays; Measure for Measure, which according to King James was incomprehensible bollingbrokes by any measure, and All’s Well That End’s Well which didn’t even end well.
Will desperately needs to maketh a brilliant new play to bolster his reputation and avoid being cast aside by King and country. But Will’s personal life is encountering more dramatic twists and turns than any theatrical story he can conjure. How the futtock can a Bard be expected to find a plot for a play whilst his daughters run amok and his house is used as refuge for any old waif and stray.
As time runs out, can Will hold on to his dream of being recognised now and for all time, as indisputably the greatest writer that ever lived, or will family woes thwart Will’s chances of producing his masterwork?