100% sikker betaling
Betal i norske kroner
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Hvorfor bestille hos oss?
Informasjon om sted
1. Løvenes Konge: Londonpå Lyceum Theatre, tir, 7 feb 2023 - søn, 15 okt 2023
Fra kr 347
2. Mamma Mia - Londonpå Novello Theatre, man, 6 feb 2023 - lør, 30 sep 2023
Fra kr 230
3. Matilda the Musicalpå Cambridge Theatre, tir, 7 feb 2023 - søn, 17 des 2023
Fra kr 290
4. Wickedpå Apollo Victoria Theatre, tir, 7 feb 2023 - søn, 26 nov 2023
Fra kr 283
5. Harry Potter og barnets forbannelsepå Palace Theatre, ons, 8 feb 2023 - søn, 1 okt 2023
Fra kr 2,595
6. Newsiespå Troubadour Theatre - Wembley, ons, 8 feb 2023 - søn, 16 apr 2023
Fra kr 545
7. Les Misérablespå Sondheim Theatre, man, 6 feb 2023 - søn, 1 okt 2023
Fra kr 290
8. Phantom of the Operapå Her Majesty's Theatre, man, 6 feb 2023 - lør, 30 sep 2023
Fra kr 329
9. ABBA Voyagepå ABBA Arena, London, tor, 9 feb 2023 - man, 29 jan 2024
Fra kr 1,534
10. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalpå Aldwych Theatre, tir, 7 feb 2023 - tir, 11 jul 2023
Fra kr 691
Billetter til: Frozen the Musical Fra kr 913
Frozen the Musical
Dette er helt nytt produkt som kan bestilles nå. Mer informasjon er på vei, så kom tilbake snart!
Prepare to fall in love with Disney’s Frozen all over again, as the brand-new musical is now open at London’s West End
- Experience the famous Disney story live on stage
- Listen to the hit-songs like ‘Let It Go’
- Witness the enchanting stagecraft
- Enjoy a tale of sisterly love
- Choose your own seats
Hva kan jeg forvente?
Incredible special effects, stunning costumes and jaw-dropping scenery bring Elsa and Anna’s journey to life in a whole new way. And with all the beloved songs from the movie – as well as a few surprises from the writers behind Let it Go – you’ll be transported to Arendelle from the moment the curtain rises.
The smash-hit Frozen is told in two acts and now includes new songs and story material! The stage production features more than twice as much music as the film.
What is the Frozen the Musical about?
Elsa and Anna are sisters and princesses of Arendelle. Elsa has magical powers, that allows her to create snow and ice. While the two sisters find is very amusing, their parents, the King and Queen, are afraid that the powers will cause Elsa to someday hurt herself – or Anna. This concern turns out to be of good reason, and as a result Elsa distances herself from Anna.
After the death of the King and Queen, Elsa turns 21 and is supposed to lead the kingdom from this point on. But when her power spins out of control in front of the court, she is deemed as a monster and flees. Now it’s up to Anna and the friends, she makes along the way, to help Elsa. Can they make Elsa love herself? How can they break the spell of her icy powers and of her feeling so alone and alienated? And even more important: Is Elsa even willing to change?
Hvordan fungerer det?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Fantastisk: 4.7 – 22 Anmeldelser
Anne berthe lør, 15 okt 2022
"Vi hadde gåsehud fra vi kom til vi gikk! Gøy for alle i familien - både foreldrene, 6, 12 og 15 åringen koste seg like mye "
Camilla søn, 9 okt 2022